Thursday 6 July 2017

Pootles Design Team July week 1


I am thrilled to be part of the Pootles Design Team for the first time , although a little nervous I must say. The stamp set I am using is the Orange Blossom stamp set. We are given a stamp set and asked to make one project per week on our blogs for the month of  July. Here is my Project  week one. 


I have been making teacher gifts as my Son finishes school this week, a few of those were a lovely bottle of wine. What better way to wrap a gift , a box made to fit. 


A very inexpensive project using just 3 colours making my own patterned paper. Pear Pizzaz, Pink Pirouette and Dapper Denim. The box was Dapper Denim card stock and the ribbon was the new incolour finely woven ribbon in powder pink. 
 I hope you liked this weeks project the list of items used are below. Please get in touch if you have any questions and if you would like an update when i post on my blog the subscribe button is on the right. 
Many thanks




Product List

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful box Katrina - love the colour combo and the stunning hand stamped DSP x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Caroline, I really enjoy making my own DSP. This is a wonderful set to do it with.

      Delete